I am a big fan of morning workouts. I love starting off my day hitting the gym or doing one of my Beachbody Workouts at home. Personally, I do it because I know that I am less likely to want to workout after a long day at work. However, here are 5 reasons that may have you switching to an A.M. workout.
- Better Decision Making – According to Roy Baumeister, Ph.D., it becomes harder to make healthy decisions as the day goes on. So, if you put your workout off until later in the day, you are more likely to skip out on your workout.
- Researchers at the Brigham Young University say that working out in the morning can help fight the “I need it” feelings later in the day. So, when a coworker brings in some treats, you will be more likely to resist.
- Have you ever noticed that you have a glow, or “mood high” after your workout. It can last up to 12 hours, which means working out in the morning can get you through the work day.
- A study at the University of Bristol in England showed that people who workout in the morning tend to be better at managing their time at work.
- Better sleep! Numerous studies have shown that morning exercisers have less trouble falling asleep at night.
Click Here to Buy Shakeology